How SuperBooks Work at Home and Home School
The original “little books” program – SuperBooks– is the only phonics-based reading program that provides a total curriculum for beginning readers. The Story Packs contain one copy of the same books contained in Kits 1 & 2 for schools. SuperBooks are fun, colorful, leveled books—80 books in 2 sets.
- Super Story Pac 1 (See Samples)
- Super Story Pac 2 (See Samples)
- Kit I Teacher’s Manual (See Samples)
- Kit 2 Teacher’s Manual (See Samples)
- SuperBooks Take Home Stories for Kits 1 & 2 (See Samples)
- Scope & Sequence Chart for Kits 1 & 2 (See Samples)
Parents and grandparents using SuperBooks with individual students should use Super Story Pacs 1 and 2. The Scope and Sequence Chart of Skills is also used as a guideline for phonics instruction, reading and spelling.
The Teacher’s Manuals are written in a form that can easily be used by parents and para-professionals and contain three lesson plans for each SuperBook.
- Independent Reading
- Guided Reading and Skills Development
Make-A-Book Reproducibles (Take Home Stories) 40 fold and color activity books.
Home School Bundle
The Home School Bundle provides a total curriculum for early readers ages 4-8.
- Story Pack with 40 books
- Teachers Manual with Lesson Plan
- 40 Make-A-Book Reproducibles